Since 2001, “Republican Research Center for Atmospheric Air Protection” LLP provides services in the field of environmental design and rationing (state license for works and services in the field of environmental protection No. 01637R dated February 27, 2014), namely:
- development of projects on environmental impact assessment (Section “Protection of the environment”, Environmental Impact Assessment);
- Development of draft emission standards (Maximum allowable emission, Maximum Allowable Reset, Norms for the formation and placement of production and consumption wastes), waste management program, waste passport;
- development of projects to justify and change the size of the sanitary protection zone;
development of projects and passports of greenhouse gas inventory;
- carrying out an environmental audit;
- carrying out public environmental review;
- consultations in the field of environmental protection;
- subsidiary service of nature users for the preparation of environmental documentation for the activities of enterprises.
In total, over 2,000 projects have been developed and approved by the Center for the whole period, including projects for such large enterprises as: “Tengizchevroil” LLP, “Ozenmunaygas” JSC, “Mangistaumunaygas” JSC, “KazMunayTeniz” LLP, “KazTransOil” JSC, JSC “Kazchrome” JSC, “Atyrau Oil Refinery” LLP, “Saipem Kazakhstan Branch” JSC, “Kazmunaygas Onimdery” JSC, Republican State Enterprise “Kazakhstan Mint of the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan”, “Kazakhmys Petroleum” LLP, “Kazakhturkmunay” LLP, “TEK Kazakhstan” LLP, etc.
Environmental documentation, modern environmental software products, the constantly updated regulatory and methodological base of the “Republican Research Center for Atmospheric Air Protection” LLP are used while developing the project. All works are carried out by highly qualified specialists with appropriate education in the field of ecology and significant work experience.
All the developed design documentation was agreed with the authorized agencies in the field of environmental protection. “Republican Research Center for Atmospheric Air Protection” LLP was also organized and participated in public hearings with the approval of some projects.