Since 2001, the “Republican Research Center for Atmospheric Air Protection” LLP has been providing services in the field of environmental design and regulation (state license for works and services in the field of environmental protection No. 01637P dated February 27, 2014), such as:
- development of environmental impact assessment projects (Environmental Impact Assessment);
- development of draft emission standards (emission limit, maximum permissible discharges, standards of formation and accommodation), waste management programs, waste passports;
- development of projects to ground and change the size of the sanitary protection zone;
- development of projects and greenhouse gas inventory passports;
- carrying out of an environmental audit;
- carrying out of public environmental review;
- environmental consulting;
- subscription service for nature users to prepare environmental documentation for enterprises.
The right of the “Republican Research Center for Atmospheric Air Protection” LLP to provide environmental design and rationing of facilities is confirmed by licenses, certificates for compliance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001; the certificate of the ALE Association “National Chamber of Professional Environmental Auditors”; availability of qualified personnel, regulatory and methodological as well as material and technical base.
In total, over 2,000 projects have been developed and approved by the Center for the whole period, including projects for such large enterprises as: “Tengizchevroil” LLP, “Ozenmunaygas” JSC, “Mangistaumunaygas” JSC, “KazMunayTeniz” LLP, “KazTransOil” JSC, JSC “Kazchrome” JSC, “Atyrau Oil Refinery” LLP, “Saipem Kazakhstan Branch” JSC, “Kazmunaygas Onimdery” JSC, Republican State Enterprise “Kazakhstan Mint of the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan”, “Kazakhmys Petroleum” LLP, “Kazakhturkmunay” LLP, “TEK Kazakhstan” LLP, etc.
Environmental documentation, modern environmental software products, the constantly updated regulatory and methodological base of the “Republican Research Center for Atmospheric Air Protection” LLP are used while developing the project. All works are carried out by highly qualified specialists with appropriate education in the field of ecology and significant work experience.
All developed project documentation was approved by the authorized agencies in the field of environmental protection